These terms and conditions were last edited on 6th February 2021.
NEXUS ONLINE SERVICES LLP (company number OC426551) trading under RustAcademy Servers (“RustAcademy”) is a Rust game server. RustAcademy trades under the domain names "store.rustacademy.net" and “rustacademy.net”.
When subscribing to any services or repeat digital goods purchases from RustAcademy, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a subscription cancellation link. To cancel your subscription with us, please e-mail email@example.com with the first purchase transaction ID in relation to the subscription being cancelled at least 48 hours prior to your re-bill date and a member of our team will manually cancel your subscription and send e-mail confirmation. If you are billed for a subscription after following this cancellation procedure, you will also be refunded for any payment made to us (in relation to the subscription cancelled) after the cancellation.
In most situations, purchases made to RustAcademy are final as any goods purchased on our store are delivered and redeemed instantly to your account on the server which you selected. We, however, do allow refunds in select circumstances for the following:
(i) Duplicate purchases;
(ii) Incorrect purchases; and
(iii) Unauthorised purchases.
Please note that requesting a refund for any of these reasons will not always result in a refund being eligible to you. Every issue submitted to us is reviewed on a case-by-case basis and we will take into account any information which we have stored in relation to you (the customer) in each refund request which you submit. We will also provide full reasoning for all decisions made with regards to refunds so long as the information we provide is compliant with GDPR laws unless we deem it necessary not to for the prevention of fraud.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Upon making a purchase to RustAcademy you agree to the following terms of service stated below:
1) All sales made to RustAcademy are final. Any refund requests should follow our above refund policy.
2) By conducting in any transaction with RustAcademy you agree that, upon submitting a chargeback or filing a dispute, your items will be temporarily forfeit for the duration of the chargeback/dispute. You also agree that after submitting a chargeback or filing a dispute, if deemed necessary by RustAcademy, you may be subject to an indefinite restriction from our services. If you, the customer, is restricted from our services due to this term, it is to the sole discretion of RustAcademy to waive said restriction.
3) By using such products and/or services and agreeing to the terms laid out within, you waive the right to pursue legal action against RustAcademy for the services or products provided, regardless of quality, delivery time or disruption to service.
4) Any contractual invalidities related to this agreement shall be given a period of thirty (30) days to be resolved without disruption to the invalid term(s). Any other terms laid out within this agreement shall still be considered enforceable and remain unaffected and independent to any invalid term(s). Remedies and damages cannot be claimed against RustAcademy for any discrepancies found within.
5) You understand and agree that the use of this website, external services, or any other content is made available and provided to you at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, and non-infringement. You use all information and services at your own risk without our liability of any kind. RustAcademy will not be held liable for any inaccuracies displayed on any of its platforms.
6) You understand and agree that RustAcademy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, accidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability of any services, unauthorized action to or alteration of your data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the service.
7) The account holder of the payment gateway used in the transaction between you, the customer, and RustAcademy is over the age of eighteen or has authorisation from a parent or legal guardian to make such purchase to RustAcademy.
8) RustAcademy cannot be held responsible for any downtime suffered resultant of third-party sources.
9) RustAcademy is not associated with Valve Corporation or Facepunch Studios in any capacity. RustAcademy is also in no way endorsed by Valve Corporation or Facepunch Studios.
10) Any services or products provided by RustAcademy are for the customer only. The customer may not attempt to resell any products or services provided by RustAcademy.
11) Any services or products purchased which are provided by RustAcademy will not be provided until the payment has been received by RustAcademy and confirmed by the payment gateway used. This includes any e-cheques or pending payments.
12) If the customer experiences any issues with any products purchased on RustAcademy’s web store, communication should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. All payment issues should be communicated to email@example.com and will be responded to within at least 48 hours of being sent.
13) RustAcademy reserves the right to remove product perks or products completely from the customer at any time without notice being given to the customer.
14) RustAcademy reserves the right to permanently remove the customer from all RustAcademy services at any time for any reason.
15) Upon sending payment to RustAcademy, you confirm that you agree to the terms laid out within and are rendering this contract as complete.
16) These terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the United Kingdom and shall be binding upon the parties hereto in the United Kingdom and worldwide. The courts within the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of these terms.
17) Nexus Online Services LLP has the right to change these terms at any time without the need of notifying the customer, or any parties involved.